Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Alumni and Retiree Email Question

From: Mike Beane <beanem () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2019 08:04:07 -0400

*The issue has come up again about one of these email account holders using
their account for sending “bad” emails and affecting the reputation of the
University. *

https://www.technology.pitt.edu/security/acceptable-computing-access-and-use

Is the individual using the pitt.edu technology resource in enough conflict
with either bullet points 6 or 13 to revoke based on your AUP?

*Mike Beane*
IT Infrastructure Manager
*Ph: *207-941-7613
*Husson University*