Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Digital Forensics Resources

From: Jonathon Poling <jonathon.poling () GMAIL COM>
Date: Wed, 25 Sep 2019 11:31:00 -0700

I can confirm and highly recommend Richard's channel and efforts. It's
great stuff.

Jonathon

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 11:01 AM Davis, Richard G. <DAVISR64 () erau edu>
wrote:

Hi all,

I’ve sent a similar message to this group before, but it has been a while
so I wanted to share it again. A couple of years ago I created a YouTube
channel covering digital forensics and incident response content that many
of you may find useful in building your forensics capabilities. Topics
covered include triage image acquisition with KAPE, event log acquisition
with EvtxECmd, memory forensics with Volatility, malware analysis, etc.
Future videos will cover YARA, Kansa, Email Forensics, Linux forensics, and
much more. If this interests you, the channel is at youtube.com/13cubed.

Thank you,

Richard

*Richard Davis, GCFE, GCFA, GNFA, GREM*
*Chief Information Security Officer*
*IT Security Services*

1 Aerospace Boulevard
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
386.226.6940
*davisr64 () erau edu <davisr64 () erau edu>*

*Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University*
Florida | Arizona | Worldwide