Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI keeping it simple

From: "Haselhoff, Brent" <brent.haselhoff () WKU EDU>
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2019 20:12:42 +0000

We don't use it, but it has more to do with the way they process payments than the security of their device.  It looks
like they employ E2EE, and we allow other E2EE enabled devices on our regular client network.
https://squareup.com/townsquare/end-to-end-encryption

Brent Haselhoff
Manager, IT Security and Identity Management
Western Kentucky University
brent.haselhoff () wku edu<mailto:brent.haselhoff () wku edu>
270-745-2012