Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: [EXTERNAL] [SECURITY] Phish Hunter

From: James Valente <jvalente () SALEMSTATE EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:10:04 +0000

Oh, and to note as Harvard mentioned, there is cost (even when using the
grant funding) that'd be there if you're not already licensed for certain
parts of A3/A5.  ETC does help with setting up trial licensing but you'd
lose any of that after the engagement is over unless you opted to continue
that licensing.

So basically there's two cost factors here:

-The licensing for various security tools in the O365 A3 / A5 platform

-The service provided by ETC as PhishHunter.

The former has some trial licensing and the latter is funded by Microsoft
with a grant of a certain dollar value.

Sorry for the double message.

Thanks,
James Valente
Associate Director of Information Security
Salem State University
978.542.2739

GPG Fingerprint: B086 58B5 DE53 328A 210D 5F3D BF20 1E0A 813A EDD1