Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Phish Hunter

From: Harvard Townsend <harvard.townsend () WHEATON EDU>
Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2019 16:01:12 +0000

When we looked into Phish Hunter recently, the third party vendor/partner needed to set up Phish Hunter definitely was
not free. You pay Microsoft to license the various products included under the Phish Hunter umbrella (I believe there
are six different products, but it seems like a moving target) and you pay the third party to set it up. They estimated
a 3-4 week engagement for a basic set-up to integrate/automate the various tools/products. It was not going to be cheap.
Regards,
--
Harvard Townsend
Director of Infrastructure & Security