Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Incident response and monitoring lead opening

From: Brad Judy <brad.judy () CU EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 16:45:46 +0000

We have just posted a position on our information security operations team at the University of Colorado. This position
focuses on incident response, forensics and IDS. It’s a key role in our work to monitor and respond to security needs
at the university. Our team provides security operations support for both the Boulder campus and the System
Administration division in downtown Denver.

We’re looking for someone who collaborates well within the security team, across IT teams, across CU departments and
with external entities like law enforcement agencies. Bring your experience with incident response and detection to a
great team in a great location.

https://cu.taleo.net/careersection/2/jobdetail.ftl?job=16355&lang=en&sns_id=email

I’m currently at Educause SPC, so if you’re here and interested in the position (or know someone who is) feel free to
grab me and chat.

Brad Judy

Information Security Officer
Office of Information Security