Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Student employees and access to data

From: Linc Nesheim <nesheijl () WHITMAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 10:48:05 -0700

Similar to others...  we issue a secondary ID for student employees that
have access to sensitive data.
We also go further and restrict where these accounts are functional.

On Fri, May 10, 2019 at 8:47 AM King, Ronald A. <raking () nsu edu> wrote:

Ditto for NSU with the exception we set an expiration date when their
service or contract will end for any employee related accounts.

*Ronald King*

*Chief Information Security Officer*

*Office of Information Technology*

(757) 823-2916 (Office)

raking () nsu edu

www.nsu.edu

@NSUCISO (Twitter)

[image: NSU_logo_horiz_tag_4c - Smaller]