Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Which IAM solution do you recommend?

From: AIS <ais () REINHARDT EDU>
Date: Fri, 10 May 2019 16:34:02 +0000

I agree with Brad. In my recent review of Okta, I came to the same conclusion.

I don’t see Internet2 on the GartnerMQ ;)
Companies pay a lot of money to Gartner to win their favor.

This doesn’t make them the best option for higher ed identity and access management use cases or to be affordable to
meet the need of our budget.