Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Which IAM solution do you recommend?

From: AIS <ais () REINHARDT EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 May 2019 19:15:35 +0000

Thomas,
I feel you are missing the 3 leaders in the higher ed/IAM and IAM space:

  1.  Unifyed Verify
  2.  Jenzabar (I believe they are working with QuickLaunch and Microsoft)
  3.  Okta

I was briefed on Golden Gate University recent assessment of this space. Apparently they are located within walking
distance of Okta’s WW headquarters and did not select Okta.

Ajit Singh
CIO
Reinhardt University