Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Personal Email and other Services

From: "King, Ronald A." <raking () NSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 7 May 2019 15:02:43 +0000

Own in the sense that the 3rd party assumes the rights to do with the data as they see fit without adhering to the
institutions applicable state, local and internal laws, policies and standards. It is a slippery slope that our
users/customers do not get.

Ronald King
Chief Information Security Officer

Office of Information Technology