Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Appalachian State is hiring! =)

From: Sam Horowitz <samh () UCSB EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 13:29:49 -0800

I just can't resist. We haven't broken 32 degrees this winter. We have 3
beaches on campus. We're at parity with microbreweries. The Los Padres
National Forest is just beyond the crest of the mountains a few miles from
campus... I don't have any openings at the moment, but stay tuned.

Sam Horowitz, CISSP, CISM
Chief Information Security Officer
University of California Santa Barbara
(805) 893-5005