Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Varonis PoC

From: Richard Phung <richard.phung () SIMMONS EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2019 16:37:25 -0500

We have Varonis DatAdvantage to do DLP on our locally hosted fileshare.
(We use CiscoCloudLock for Google Apps)

Our Varonis environment is simple, but in terms of management, it has taken
some years to fully implement (along with fileshare clean-up and folder
restructuring).
We are now in a point where we are implementing Varonis Data-Driven
Entitlement Review reporting, which is a pre-cursor for potential
DataPriviilege automated filesystem permission entitlements.

I would be happy to discuss.  Send a PM.

Best,
Richard