Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: High school cybersecurity programs

From: "Williams, Matthew (wilmh)" <wilmh () UCMAIL UC EDU>
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 21:29:03 +0000

We have a Cyber Range being stood up here in Ohio right now.  UC is currently building out Phase 1.

Not much is available online, but here is what I found via a quick Google search: http://ohioc3.org/cyber-range

—
Matthew Williams
CISSP, CISM, GSLC, GSTRT, ITIL V3
Director
Office of Information Security | University of Cincinnati
Direct - 513-556-3708 | Dept - 513-558-ISEC (4732)
matthew.williams () uc edu<mailto:matthew.williams () uc edu> | www.uc.edu/infosec<http://www.uc.edu/infosec>
Secure the Present, Protect the Future.