Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: "Barton, Robert W." <bartonrt () LEWISU EDU>
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2019 15:01:04 +0000

Just to throw it out there, I've recommending Password Safe by Bruce Schneier for people that need something for
personal needs.  It has Windows and Android app.  There is an Apple clone available.

Robert W. Barton
Executive Director of Information Security and Policy
Lewis University
One University Parkway
Romeoville, IL  60446-2200
815-836-5663