Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management

From: "Douglas R. Lomsdalen" <dlomsdal () CALPOLY EDU>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2019 16:15:33 +0000

Greg,

We’re using LastPass for all faculty/staff (approximate 5k licenses) with Internet2 pricing -- $30k.  This also allows
all of our students to get LastPass Premium for free while they are students.

For enterprise users, we enforce Duo logon.

Doug
Douglas Lomsdalen
Information Security Officer
Cal Poly Information Technology Services
San Luis Obispo, California 93407