Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Posting: Cyber Systems Academic Chair & Asst Prof

From: "Angela K. Hollman" <hollmanak () UNK EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 18:13:25 +0000

Is this an appropriate forum to post an academic position announcement for a Cyber Systems department chair and also an
Assistant Professor opening? If not, please disregard. If yes, I can send a link to those interested.

Sincerely,

Angela K. Hollman, PhD
Cyber Systems
University of Nebraska at Kearney