Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

New analyst position at UCSD

From: "Corn, Michael" <mcorn () UCSD EDU>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 19:51:13 +0000

Hello everyone,

We've just opened a new position at UCSD - a security analyst that will support our risk and compliance efforts. It'll
take someone with good technical skills since it'll not just measure compliance with things like PCI and CUI but help
build it. You can review the job description here

https://jobs.ucsd.edu/bulletin/job.aspx?jobnum_in=96517

Feel free to reach out to me with questions or to discuss the position,
thanks
MC

Michael Corn | Chief Information Security Officer
mcorn () ucsd edu
University of California San Diego | ITS - Information Technology Services
10280 N. Torrey Pines Road, Suite 255 | La Jolla CA 92093 MC 0928
cybersecurity.ucsd.edu | esr.ucsd.edu