Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job Posting: REN-ISAC Lead Security Engineer

From: Doug Pearson <dodpears () REN-ISAC NET>
Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2018 14:09:01 -0400

Hello security@,

REN-ISAC is seeking a talented and motivated person to join our team:

Lead Security Engineer
https://iujobs.peopleadmin.com/postings/68713

This technical position provides a unique, interesting, and rewarding opportunity to work among a global community of
peers and to make a difference at that scale.

"Lead" is the job level, in REN-ISAC parlance, above "senior" and below "principal".

A Bloomington, Indiana placement is preferred however we'll consider telecommuting for the right candidate.

Note: The posting currently indicates "close date: 11/06" however it will be renewed until at least 11/13.

Thanks,

Doug Pearson
dodpears () ren-isac net
Technical Director, REN-ISAC