Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Restricting PC Admin Rights

From: Jack Barrett <jwbarrett () MASSASOIT MASS EDU>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 15:40:29 +0000

We restrict admin rights. We allow admin rights if they sign a "Admin Access Request" form. This needs to be signed by
the employee's supervisor and approved by IT

Jack Barrett
Deputy CIO
Massasoit Community College
508-588-9100 Ext 1146

Beware of "phishing" attempts for your username, and password,  Massasoit Community College will NEVER ask for your
username and password in an email.
Think before you click!