Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Job at LMU: ITS Director of Information Security and Compliance

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2018 22:25:54 +0000

Posting this job opportunity on behalf of LMU. Thank you! ~Valerie
_________________

Hello All,

Ever dreamed of living in sunshine all year round? Having access to oceans, mountains, and entertainment in one day?
Working with the most amazing team of IT leadership and a wonderful campus culture? Are you into making things secure
and compliant?   Then Loyola Marymount University needs you!  We are looking for a new Director of Information Security
and Compliance.  And I am proud to say – this is an amazing place to work and this job is an awesome opportunity.

For full details, please see: https://jobs.lmu.edu/postings/36260

Help us spread the word and find that right candidates.  Feel free to reach out to me with any questions.

Happy Friday all,

Crista

Crista D Copp
Director of Educational Technology Services & Support
Information Technology Services<http://its.lmu.edu/>

Tel
Fax
Email

310.338.1745
310.338.2326
crista.copp () lmu edu<mailto:%20crista.copp () lmu edu>

[tp://webapps.lmu.edu/emailsig/images/logo/10-vertical.gif]<http://www.lmu.edu/>

www.lmu.edu<http://www.lmu.edu/> | 1 LMU Drive, Daum Suite 117, Los Angeles, CA 90045-2659 | Privacy +
Legal<http://www.lmu.edu/Page52961.aspx>

Valerie Vogel