Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Information Security Architect job posting

From: Keir Novik <novik () SFU CA>
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2018 23:31:35 +0000

I'm pleased to say that we have a position open for an Information Security Architect at Simon Fraser University in
beautiful metro Vancouver, BC.

Simon Fraser University (SFU) is currently recognized by the Maclean’s University Ranking Guide as Canada’s leading
comprehensive university and has held first or second place in each of the past eight years.  Offering generous
benefits, SFU is also consistently ranked as one of Canada's Top 100 Employers and Top 20 Family-Friendly Employers.

We seek applicants who are recognized as experts in information security and who want to work in a dynamic university
environment.  We are committed to excellence and the continuous development of our staff as the university and its
infrastructure evolve over time.

The job posting is at

https://trr.tbe.taleo.net/trr01/ats/careers/v2/viewRequisition?org=SIMOFRAS&cws=37&rid=364

or go to

https://www.sfu.ca/hr

click on Current Job Postings, and search for security.

We have a small team but it's a great place to work, and this is a real opportunity to take things to the next level.
Please apply if you're interested, or mention it to anyone who would be a good fit.

Thanks,
Keir

--
Keir Novik, PhD, CISSP / Chief Information Security Officer, Simon Fraser University