Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: TeamDynamix as a ticket tracking and incident management system for InfoSec

From: Jason Fried <friedj () SUNYSUFFOLK EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 21:00:38 +0000

Great question Jose.

I’m interested in whatever valuable feedback you receive about TDX.

Regards,

Jason

Jason Fried
Information Security Officer
Office of Information Technology Services
Suffolk County Community College
Office: 631.451.4291<tel:631.451.4291> / Mobile: 631.897.6064<tel:631.897.6064>
friedj () sunysuffolk edu<mailto:friedj () sunysuffolk edu>
@SuffolkITS