Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

TeamDynamix as a ticket tracking and incident management system for InfoSec

From: "José A. Domínguez" <jad () UOREGON EDU>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018 13:17:50 -0700

Is there anyone here using TeamDynamix as their back-end for trouble
ticketing and incident management? If you are, would you mind sharing
your experiences both positive and negative. And any caveats that might
help better understand your response. The University of Oregon has
standardize on TeamDynamix for our helpdesk and ITSM back-end support.
We, at the Information Security, are looking a better ways to integrated
into our processes.

Your answers are welcome and thank you in advance. If the community
wants I can put all answers together and share them back to the
community. Also, if you rather reply to me directly that is also ok.

Thank you,

José.