Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Who are you training

From: Jan Buitron <j.buitron2 () STUDENT CTUONLINE EDU>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2018 18:36:53 +0000

First, Do Not answer this question on the listserv, answer it to yourselves in each of your institutions.

Because of the research that I am doing in my doctoral topic, I have a question for you to think about. Do you have
separate training in institutions for the insider threat? If so, which aspects of the insider threat are your focus? Do
you train people to respond to behavioral issues, active shooter situations, in addition to computer 'acceptable use'?

Again, this question is to help you to consider how you approach your own program, and not for you to respond to this
message.

In the interest of safety and security for all,

Jan Buitron, MSIA, CISSP, MCSE

Doctor of Computer Science candidate