Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Director/Manager Level Security Position Information Needed

From: Justin Harwood <Justin.Harwood () CPCC EDU>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 18:54:12 +0000

I hope everyone's Tuesday is going well so far! I wanted to reach out to this community to see if someone could provide
me with some information related to job descriptions/responsibilities/salary ranges for a "Director/Manager" type
position for a dedicated Security team. The team that this position would be managing would be in charge of firewalls,
vulnerability management, incident response, A/V, IDS, security assessments, PCI, etc. Basically everything information
security. We are a large community college, and would love to hear from other community colleges that might would have
this type of position.  Universities are welcome to comment as well, because we operate like a university.

Feel free to contact me directly if you are able! Thank you so much!

Justin

This e-mail, including any attachments, is intended only for the addressee's use and may contain confidential and
proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention,
dissemination, reproduction, or use of the information contained in this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail by error, please delete it and immediately notify the sender. Thank you for your cooperation.