Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Seeking CUI help, professional services

From: Ed Jalinske <ed.jalinske () WISC EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:59:48 +0000

Hi Rob,

The UW-Madison Office of Cybersecurity recently formalized a CUI intake and
compliance process for researchers. The details can be found on our CUI
webpage
https://it.wisc.edu/about/office-of-the-cio/cybersecurity/controlled-unclass
ified-information/

I was one of the leads on this project so take a look and feel free to
contact me if you have any additional questions.

Thanks,

Ed Jalinske
University of Wisconsin-Madison

Office of Cybersecurity

Cybersecurity Education Lead

Cybersecurity Project Manager

608.262.3837 (Office)

917.945.0748 (Cell)

 <mailto:ed.jalinske () wisc edu> ed.jalinske () wisc edu