Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re; [SECURITY] Seeking CUI help, professional services

From: Darren Yezo <dyezo () STEVENS EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 18:22:31 +0000

Rob,

I can't add a whole lot of input as I started searching for CUI help myself, but I recently spoke with Sera-Brynn
hxxps://sera-brynn.com/<https://sera-brynn.com/> and found them to be quite experienced in all things CUI/DFARs. They
did mention they had some large higher education references which I am hoping to acquire after my Sera-Brynn contact
receives the "ok".  Not a windfall of information here but maybe I saved you a few google searches.

Best Regards,
Darren Yezo

Chief Information Security Officer
Division of Information Technology