Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Seeking CUI help, professional services

From: Rob Caffey <caffey () KSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 17:43:41 +0000

All,

Our institution is seeking outside help in speeding up the pace of our compliance under federal regulations regarding
CUI data and NIST SP800-171. Do any of you have experience with consulting or other professional services in this area
that you might be able to share?  Maybe an RFI or RFP, SoW, or other documentation? We are looking for help primarily
on the IT side (architecture and controls) but may need assistance on the business process and policy side as well.

Any insights would be helpful.  Thanks you!

-R

Rob Caffey

Special Assistant to the CIO

Information Technology Services

Kansas State University

2323 Anderson Ave., Suite 116

Manhattan, KS 66502

(785) 532-6520

"Protect personal information. The identity saved could be your own."