Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI DSS compliance software

From: Rob Milman <rob.milman () SAIT CA>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018 15:42:47 +0000

Hi Kevin,

I've had good success with RESOLVER for keeping track of not just PCI compliance but risk too.

I've heard good things about ServiceNOW for PCI compliance from other schools in our province, but haven't used it
myself.

Thanks,

Rob Milman

[cid:image004.png@01D18F19.9217E950]

Rob Milman
Associate Director, Information Security
Information Systems

Southern Alberta Institute of Technology
EH Crandell Building, GA 214
1301 - 16 Avenue NW, Calgary AB, T2M 0L4

(Office) 403.774.5401  (Cell) 403.606.3173
rob.milman () sait ca<mailto:rob.milman () sait ca>