Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Unusual pattern of compromised accounts

From: Hiram Wong <hiram.wong () DOMAIL MARICOPA EDU>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2018 07:24:10 -0700

Hi Joseph,

Please feel free to contact me as well regarding your issue. My contact
info is below. Thanks!

Hiram

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 3:02 PM, Chris Grooby <cgrooby () gmail com> wrote:

Hello
Yes, we had three accounts siphoned with paycheck redirects to GreenDot
and we contacted FBI to report them.  This happened last November.

Christine Grooby, CISSP, CISM
Div Manager InfoSec
Water Utility, Maryland

On Fri, Jan 26, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Pollock, Joseph <PollockJ () evergreen edu>