Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Unusual pattern of compromised accounts

From: David Santos <SantosD () FELICIAN EDU>
Date: Fri, 26 Jan 2018 21:30:46 +0000

Hi Joe,

I know your College has been in the news over the last year or so; I would start to question if this could somehow be
related; is that your common factor? Looks like the culprits went after financials and I would assume internal breach
with maybe only one compromised account (someone within payroll for example).

David Santos
IT Security & Helpdesk Manager,
Information Technology

[cid:image002.jpg@01D396C2.FCA65F60]