Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: posters or graphics promoting 2FA / Duo for students (or faculty)?

From: Ben Marsden <bmarsden () SMITH EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 11:33:22 -0400

Blake, GT has some excellent online resources, thanks for the link.  The
"Using two-factor" video on the front page is really well done!   (And I'm
envious of your -- and other institutions' -- UI programming into Duo's
backend,  wish we had the resources for that...)

   Thanks!

-- Ben

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 10:38 AM, Penn, Blake C <