Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Last Call for Security 2018 Proposals (due Tuesday, Oct. 24)

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 19:43:24 +0000

Don't be left adrift! Submit a proposal for the 2018 Security Professionals
Conference<https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2018> by next Tuesday, October 24!

This is a fantastic opportunity to connect with peers, share your experiences, and explore innovative strategies to
improve information security and privacy practices in higher ed! We are seeking proposals for half-day or full-day
seminars, as well as 60-minute track sessions (all session types are welcome, including individual presentations, panel
sessions, point/counterpoint or facilitated discussions, technical deep dives, or hands-on workshops).

Review the program tracks and selection criteria here:
https://events.educause.edu/security-professionals-conference/2018/call-for-proposals

Note that next year’s conference will be 3 full days (April 10–12, 2018) in Baltimore, MD. This means we will be
offering more track sessions on the last day of this event. If you have any other questions about the proposal process
or the conference, please feel free to contact me directly.

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel
Senior Manager, Cybersecurity Program

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | vvogel () educause edu<mailto:vvogel () educause edu>

October is National Cyber Security Awareness Month! Visit our Awareness Campaigns
page<http://www.educause.edu/securityawareness> for free resources.