Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: posters or graphics promoting 2FA / Duo for students (or faculty)?

From: "Penn, Blake C" <blake.penn () SECURITY GATECH EDU>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2017 14:38:16 +0000

2fa.gatech.edu

We designed a hand with the “peace” sign - two fingers raised to represent two factor - amazingly clever, no?  The
students do seem to like the t-shirts with that logo.

Regards,

Blake Penn
Information Security Policy and Compliance Manager
Cyber Security
Georgia Institute of Technology
(404) 385-5480