Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Cloudflare

From: WALTER KERNER <walter_kerner () FITNYC EDU>
Date: Thu, 7 Dec 2017 12:59:57 -0500

Hello Kennan.  I have not used Cloudflare in my current institution but
have done so in previous jobs.  They do a good job and are fairly priced.
They did suffer a breach earlier this year that you should be aware of.

https://9to5mac.com/2017/02/24/cloudflare-server-breach-cloudbleed-uber-fitbit-okcupid/

Walter Kerner

AVP and CISO

[image: blue]