Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Quarterly HEISC WG Survey on Current Risks & Top Issues (Vote by July 14)

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 12:10:29 +0000

Greetings,

The Q3 HEISC survey on current risks and top issues is now open. Responses will be accepted through Friday, July 14.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LH3P2V8

Background: Last year, we introduced a monthly informal poll to the Higher Education Information Security Council
(HEISC) working groups to get a general sense about current risks or top issues on campus. These results contribute to
the annual article about the top information security issues in higher ed and also help the HEISC Advisory Committee
determine areas where additional resources might be needed. This year, we will continue to poll the HEISC working
groups, as well as the Security and Privacy Discussion Group subscribers, on a quarterly basis.

Thank you,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | cell: 720.507.5983 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>

Attend the EDUCAUSE Metrics
Mania!<https://events.educause.edu/webinar/2017/metrics-mania-using-metrics-to-bolster-your-higher-education-information-security-program>
 online seminar, August 9, 2017.