Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management Tool

From: "Reyor, William F." <wreyor () FAIRFIELD EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 13:07:11 +0000

We’re looking at OnionID for many things including secret storage.

​​​​​

William F. Reyor III

CISO, Information Technology Services

 <http://www.fairfield.edu/>

Fairfield University

1073 North Benson Road

Fairfield, Connecticut 06824

O:203-254-4000 x2008

C:860-385-1099

 <http://www.fairfield.edu/> www.fairfield.edu

 <mailto:wreyor () fairfield edu> wreyor () fairfield edu

 <https://www.facebook.com/FairfieldUniversity>  <https://twitter.com/FairfieldU>  <http://instagram.com/fairfieldu>