Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Management Tool

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2017 09:06:02 -0400

We use Secret Server by Thycotic, it works well

Frank

On Thu, Jul 6, 2017 at 8:42 AM, Kevin Crider <kcrider () skidmore edu> wrote:

We are using Keeper but after this last renewal I got some requests to
look at other apps…I don’t think there’s anything glaringly wrong with it,
but the sharing is a little weird and the web interface a little
annoying…nothing major though.

We may look at LastPass, which is one of the other apps recommended to
me…this also has an I2 discount…

https://blog.lastpass.com/2015/06/lastpass-joins-internet2-net-portfolio-
brings-password-management-to-universities.html/

Kevin