Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Notifications of external emails

From: "Johnson, Kyle A" <KAJohnson () INDIANATECH EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2017 17:38:37 +0000

We have added the below orange bulletin to every email that comes in from an
external source. I have really tried to increase the awareness around here
by holding presentations, sending out emails, etc. We also haven't had any
push back since we added this feature. It isn't perfect, but it can only
help raise awareness.

Kyle Johnson, GSEC, CEH

Information Security Officer

 <mailto:kajohnson () indianatech edu> kajohnson () indianatech edu /
<http://www.indianatech.edu/> www.IndianaTech.edu

O: 260-422-5561 x2107

M: 260-343-1606

1600 E. Washington Blvd. / Fort Wayne, IN 46803

PHISHING? Forward the email to abuse () indianatech edu
<mailto:abuse () indianatech edu>  for reporting and investigation