Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Password Vault Solutions

From: Taylor Randle <TRandle () PARKER EDU>
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2017 22:51:19 +0000

We've been using Thycotic Secret Server for almost 2 years now and have been very happy with it. The free version is
quite robust and will suit most of the requirements you mentioned - we recently upgraded to Professional for some
additional functionality. Implementation was very easy and took virtually no time to get up and running. Feel free to
send me an email directly if you have any other questions.

Thanks!
Taylor

Taylor Randle
Director, Client Services & IT Security

https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Parker_H_RGB.png]

2540 Walnut Hill Lane, Dallas, TX 75229
T: 214.902.2439 | F: 214.902.2431
trandle () parker edu<mailto:trandle () parker edu>
www.parker.edu<http://www.parker.edu/> | www.parkerseminars.com<http://www.parkerseminars.com/>

https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Facebook_Square_RGB.png]<http://www.facebook.com/ParkerUniversity>

https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/YouTube_Square_RGB.png]<http://www.youtube.com/ParkerUniversity>

https://www.parker.edu/uploadedImages/0000_Home/0012_Images/Email_Signature/Twitter_Icon_RGB.png]<http://www.twitter.com/ParkerUniv>