Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI-DSS SAQ Sign-off

From: Mardecia Bell <mardecia_bell () NCSU EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 22:07:26 -0400

The University Controller

Mardecia

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 4:44 PM, McClenon, Brady <Brady.McClenon () oneonta edu
wrote:

We have a merchant ID, or multiple, for each office. Each office director
signs off.  So basically, each person responsible for creating and
enforcing/overseeing compliant office procedures signs.

Brady McClenon

Information Technology Security Administrator

Information Technology Services - IT Security

B237 Milne Library

SUNY College at Oneonta

607-436-3203