Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: PCI-DSS SAQ Sign-off

From: Ramon Rentas <rentas () MACALESTER EDU>
Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2016 15:10:51 -0500

Director of Budget & Institutional Services.

Ramón
---
Ramón L. Rentas
Infrastructure & Enterprise Application Services
Macalester College
                                                        *Never email your
password to anyone!*

The information transmitted may contain confidential material and is
intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed.  Any
review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any
action by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is
prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please delete the
information from your system and contact the sender.  The opinions
expressed are those of the sender, and not necessarily those of Macalester
College.

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:05 AM, Gregg, Christopher S. <