Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information/IT security staff count

From: Joanna Grama <jgrama () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2016 01:39:52 +0000

Hi Wessam,
The resources that Jeff shared will be very useful for your request.  You will want to scroll down on the page to the
section headed “CDS Almanacs.”  There is one almanac for each major Carnegie class.  In addition, the CDS almanac for
all institutions that responded to the Core Data Survey last year is available here:
https://library.educause.edu/~/media/Files/Library/2016/2/cda1501.pdf

Kind regards,
Joanna

Joanna Grama, JD, CISSP, CRISC, CIPT
Director of Cybersecurity and IT GRC Programs

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville, CO 80027
direct: 720.406.6769 | main: 303.449.4430 | jgrama () educause edu<mailto:jgrama () educause edu>