Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Information/IT security staff count

From: Jeff Holden <jholden () CCCTECHCENTER ORG>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2016 19:17:24 -0800

Take a look at the Educause Core Data Services Reports
http://www.educause.edu/research-and-publications/
research/core-data-service/cds-publications
It has stats for the average security FTE per student FTE for the colleges
that took the survey.

Thanks,

Jeff Holden, CISSP

Chief Information Security Officer

California Community Colleges Technology Center

On Thu, Nov 24, 2016 at 9:34 AM, Wessam Maher <0000001fe3498f17-dmarc-