Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-Phishing - Pre Launch Messages

From: James Farr <jfarr () UTICA EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 16:45:04 -0500

Self-Phishing - Pre Launch Messages

I found those Brad’s and other posts helpful during my preplanning
processes.  This is probably a good time to share the links again for
anyone else just getting started.

Thank you security list for your ideas, communications, and support.  If
all goes well I am on the home stretch.

James Farr ’05 G’12

Director of Information Security

Utica College