Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Self-Phishing - Pre Launch Messages

From: Valerie Vogel <vvogel () EDUCAUSE EDU>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 19:36:13 +0000

Greetings,
Here are two relevant resources developed by the community about phishing simulation programs and campaigns:

A blog post by Brad Judy about “Phishing Your Users”: https://er.educause.edu/blogs/2016/4/phishing-your-users

This document briefly explains the benefits and potential risks of deploying a phishing simulation program, and also
includes a list of popular phishing simulation programs or tools to consider.
https://library.educause.edu/resources/2016/4/phishing-simulation-programs

Thank you,
Valerie

Valerie Vogel Program Manager, Cybersecurity

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
direct: 202.331.5374 | main: 202.872.4200 | twitter: @HEISCouncil | educause.edu<http://www.educause.edu/>