Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Anti-Virus/Malware Enterprise Options

From: "Garmon, Joel" <garmonjs () WFU EDU>
Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2016 12:10:59 -0400

We have been using Microsoft’s System Center Endpoint Protection for a
while now.  It does a decent job at detecting virus.  But I agree that you
really need a competent SCCM team to use it.

Contact me directly if you want more information.

Thank you,

Joel Garmon
Director Information Security
Wake Forest University
336-758-2972

http://infosec.wfu.edu/

On Wed, Jun 8, 2016 at 11:42 AM, Brian Griffith <griffibw () whitman edu>