Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Notice of Copyright Infringement, Case #: U213042791

From: Paul Chauvet <chauvetp () NEWPALTZ EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 18:14:30 +0000

Hi Frank,

We’re using Aruba’s ClearPass for both guest access and student device registration.  We have a (student targeted)
instructions page on it:
https://support.newpaltz.edu/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/34/21/register-your-game-console--media-player

Paul Chauvet
Information Security Officer
State University of New York at New Paltz
845-257-3828
chauvetp () newpaltz edu<mailto:chauvetp () newpaltz edu>
[emlogo]