Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: FW: Notice of Copyright Infringement, Case #: U213042791

From: Frank Barton <bartonf () HUSSON EDU>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2016 09:53:16 -0400

This actually is a great segway into the question: how do different
institutions address these takedown notices? are the original takedowns
made public? are there disciplinary consequences to the alleged infringer?
how do you track down who is doing the alleged infringing? (external IP to
internal, IP to person, etc?)

Thank You
Frank