Educause Security Discussion mailing list archives

Re: Security team and budget

From: "Spahr, Todd M." <tspahr () TOWSON EDU>
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2016 13:58:03 +0000

Theresa,

I agree with Dan that an assessment should be done as risk management is key to a great security program.  If not then
we fall into the path of just buying the next buzz word.

Todd Spahr · Director, Information Security
Office of Technology Services . Administration and Finance
Towson University<http://www.towson.edu/> · 8000 York Road · Towson, Maryland,  21252-0001
t. 410-704-5185

[signature]
Confidentiality Notice: This message may contain information that is confidential, privileged, proprietary, or
otherwise legally exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that you are not
authorized to read, print, copy or disseminate this message, any part of it, or any attachments. If this message has
been sent to you in error, please notify the sender by replying to this transmission, or by calling the Office of
Technology Services at 410-704-2041.